Become a Friend
Ways of communicating with friends and supporters have changed a lot since Kids Alive opened our first children’s home in China more than 90 years ago. But we are completely committed to staying in touch with you, keeping you informed about the needs of children around the world and the work of Kids Alive to help rescue threatened children.
In addition to monthly letters and our quarterly newsletter Alive!, Kids Alive uses some of the most cutting edge technology to communicate better and more immediately with our constituents.
- Kids Alive is a Great Commission Partner with Mission Network News, which means regular reporting of Kids Alive news and events both on Christian broadcast radio and online. Read the latest news stories about Kids Alive that have appeared on Mission Network News from the list below or go to http://www.mnnonline.org/groups/KAI/news
- Kids Alive is on Facebook, so you can get the most up-to-date information at any time, day or night. Become a Kids Alive Facebook friend! It’s simple and free! http://www.facebook.com/KidsAlive
- Read reviews of Kids Alive and add your own on Great Non-Profits at: http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/kids-alive-international-inc/
- Watch the latest videos about Kids Alive and the children we serve on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/kidsalive1
- Read the latest blogs from volunteer service teams at http://kidsaliveinternational.blogspot.com/
Save this page to your “Favorites” and keep checking back as we continue to expand our online services!