Our Core Values
Kids Alive reflects the love of Christ by rescuing orphans and vulnerable children, nurturing them with quality holistic care and sharing with them the transforming power of Jesus Christ so they are enabled to give hope to others.
- Faith Based - God alone transforms lives. As we rescue children-in-crisis, we submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, depend on the power of the Holy Spirit, accept the authority of the scriptures, and make prayer central to our ministry.
- Action Oriented - We follow the example of Jesus Christ. We work to build just societies as we respond with sacrificial love to the world’s suffering children.
- Child Focused - We believe children should have opportunity to mature and develop their full potential. We care for the whole child by providing quality programs that meet their spiritual, educational, social, physical, and emotional needs.
- An International Team - We cooperate closely with national Christians to develop culturally relevant, caring communities for children, and to encourage the growth of godly leadership. The children of Kids Alive International homes and ministries will be prepared to lead in church and home with integrity.
- Committed to Excellence - We intend to be known for our determined pursuit of quality, the integrity of our relationships, the clarity of our communication, and our accountability with human and financial resources entrusted to us.
- Family Centered - We believe in the nurturing power of the family. We strengthen existing families and place unprotected children in safe, family-style homes. We prepare these children to one day lead healthy families of their own.