Our Annual Report
The work of Kids Alive is, in a very real way, a complete act of faith. That’s why we prayerfully seek to identify specific ways in which God would have us reach the neediest and most vulnerable children. We take seriously our responsibility to spend every dollar you give efficiently, in ways that honor the God we serve.
How Your Gifts Are Used
Stewardship and Accountability
We are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) which evaluates our financial and accounting practices each year.
We consistently receive the very highest ratings from groups that monitor and report on the efficiency and integrity of charitable organizations.
In our annual evaluation by the highly respected Charity Navigator we received its highest four-star rating 17 years in a row as an organization you can trust. This puts us in the top 1% of the charities evaluated and assures that you can give and participate with confidence.
Currently, GuideStar gives Kids Alive a silver seal. Kids Alive has also complied with all standards set by the Better Business Bureau.
Our Supporters’ Bill of Rights
Kids Alive International is committed to transparency and responsible stewardship. Here is what you have a right to expect from us:
- Responsible Stewardship. We know our supporters give generously, granting us the privilege and responsibility of using their gifts wisely and efficiently. We pledge to keep our administrative costs low in order to maximize funds allocated to direct care of those we serve.
- Truthfulness in All Communications. We promise never to raise funds in a manner that dishonors God or disrespects our supporters. We will always be truthful and accurate in our reports to you.
- Transparent Financial Reporting. Kids Alive maintains the highest standards possible in financial record-keeping and accounting. We are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), and we abide by the regulations and standards of that organization, as well as all applicable federal accounting and fundraising guidelines. We will never participate in commission-based fundraising.
- Protection of Our Donors’ Privacy. We will never share, rent, sell, publish, or otherwise provide donors’ names or personal information to any other entity nor will we send mailings on behalf of other organizations. Kids Alive will always respect your security and privacy.
- Prayer for Our Supporters. We consider our supporters to be friends, and we believe strongly in the power of prayer. We invite and encourage you to share prayer requests with us, and we commit to praying for these concerns.
- Building Great Commission Partners. Since Jesus commanded us to go and make disciples of all nations, we desire to serve you by helping you fulfill both the Great Commission and the Great Commandment – to love God and love your neighbor – through partnering with you in providing spiritual and physical care in the communities we serve.
Our Online Policies