In the latest issue of “ALIVE!”, read what our president has to say about priorities and goals for 2018 ministry. We highlight a missionary couple who are faithfully serving Jesus, and share information to consider if God is calling YOU to missionary service. Dive into the newsletter and see what God is doing!Read Here
Child Protection Policy
Kids Alive International takes the protection of children very seriously. We believe children have the right to a happy, healthy and secure childhood, and that child abuse in any form is an atrocity that is never acceptable.
Kids Alive International ensures that staff, missionaries, interns, volunteers, and Board members:
- are aware of the problem of child abuse
- are screened with thorough background checks
- safeguard children from abuse through the implementation of good practice
- report all concerns about possible abuse
- respond appropriately and quickly when abuse is discovered or suspected
Kids Alive International Sponsorship Program protects our children by:
- monitoring all correspondence sent by sponsors to the children for appropriate content
- performing random searches of potential child sponsors to insure that they are not listed on the U.S. sex offender website
- strictly limiting the distribution of health and family information that is personal and sensitive
- requesting our sponsors to handle the pictures and child information in a respectful, sensitive manner
- strongly discouraging sponsors from making direct contact with our children, their families, or people in their community outside of Kids Alive channels
For further information about our comprehensive Child Protection Policy, please download our full Child Protection Policy.