We know it’s early, but it’s already time to start thinking about your child’s Christmas! We’ve prepared a special card for you to send them, and all you have to do is sign and return. And if you’d like to be part of the gift-giving and festive Christmas party at your child’s site, include a Treat Fund gift for holiday smiles!GIVE NOW
Child Protection Policy
Kids Alive International takes the protection of children very seriously. We believe children have the right to a happy, healthy and secure childhood, and that child abuse in any form is an atrocity that is never acceptable.
Kids Alive International ensures that staff, missionaries, interns, volunteers, and Board members:
- are aware of the problem of child abuse
- are screened with thorough background checks
- safeguard children from abuse through the implementation of good practice
- report all concerns about possible abuse
- respond appropriately and quickly when abuse is discovered or suspected
Kids Alive International Sponsorship Program protects our children by:
- monitoring all correspondence sent by sponsors to the children for appropriate content
- performing random searches of potential child sponsors to insure that they are not listed on the U.S. sex offender website
- strictly limiting the distribution of health and family information that is personal and sensitive
- requesting our sponsors to handle the pictures and child information in a respectful, sensitive manner
- strongly discouraging sponsors from making direct contact with our children, their families, or people in their community outside of Kids Alive channels
For further information about our comprehensive Child Protection Policy, please download our full Child Protection Policy.