With God’s Math, Your Impact Multiplies
We bring our loaves and our fishes – our talents, our time, the money we are stewards of – and He multiplies the impact.
Thanks to God's divine multiplication, the transformation impact of your gifts will extend to multiple generations.
This year we are providing a few ways for you to get involved:
- Direct one-time or monthly donation (see form below)
- Become a School Partner ($15,000 annually) or Campus Partner ($50,000 annually), individually or with a group, and help us implement school-wide STEM initiatives, create entrepreneurship opportunities, and enhance discipleship experiences. Learn more »
- Become a Classroom Champion with your monthly commitment of $50, $100, or more, and follow the success of a group of students and their teacher. Sign up now!
Please read below to choose the option that best aligns with your interests.
Your monthly commitment of $50, $100, or more sets you up as a Classroom Champion and will help us plan ahead and anticipate needs for our students, while ensuring that current needs within individual classrooms, across grade levels, or throughout the school are met. You champion the success of these students by providing:
- School supplies - paper, pencils
- Daily meals for under-nourished kids
- Supplemental food for families experiencing food insecurity
- Teacher salaries and professional development
- Support staff - administrators, security, nurses, counselors
- Sports programs and coaches
- Curriculum and classroom supplies
- The building, maintenance, and upgrading of facilities
Please choose the country and grade level you are interested in supporting and following. Your support will go to that country's education fund, to support their schools and tutoring programs. You will be connected with a classroom and will get to know the teacher, the kids, and the particular needs of the classroom. Through semi-annual updates, you will be able to see their progress and stay up-to-date with their prayer needs.
Click to choose a country, then a grade range: