Kids Alive believes that Child Sponsorship, with its one-to-one connection between child and sponsor, is an effective way to make lasting differences for vulnerable kids.
For some of Kids Alive’s work, the most efficient path to sustainable change is through partnership with one of our ministry sites. Site Partners help us manage growth efficiently, ensure the longevity and health of existing programs, and provide operational stability so that progress isn’t interrupted when we’re faced with unforeseen challenges.
Site Partnership also allows for services that reach beyond the basics of what child sponsorship provides, supplying resources for trauma training, nutritionists, social workers, educational counselors, high school discipleship, sports programming and more.
Your commitment of $50, $100, or more per month establishes you as a Site Partner and gives you access to:
- A Site Partner exclusive URL for you to access the latest site news, staff profiles, prayer requests, and photos of site activities and events, including the construction, remodeling, and upgrades your gifts are making possible
- Two in-depth progress reports per year
- Introductions and stories of individual children whose lives are being changed
- Opportunities to join live webinars with the Country Director and other staff as they share the latest news, prayers requests, and site activities with you
- Email alerts in the case of national or local emergencies or situations impacting our work
We currently have Site Partnerships available in all of the countries where we work. Below is information about Site Partnerships in the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Peru. To learn about other Site Partnership opportunities, please contact Kids Alive at 1-800-KIDS-330.